Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Dear Friend, Pandora!

Oh how I love my friend Pandora, she knows exactly what music to play during any given moment. Music is such a great reliever of stress.

Lately I've been listening to Pandora as I prepare for class in the morning, & I can testify that this certainly makes my mornings start of awesome! Playing air guitar in the mirror while brushing my teeth with my crest spin brush couldn't get any better.

Just in case you aren't up to speed. Pandora is an internet radio application that plays music tailored to the listener's taste. How so? First you select a genre, artist, or song and Pandora will play songs similar to that particular category. Then as the user continues to like/dislike a song selection, Pandora will take note of music that the user does/doesn't prefer.

Pandora, she knows me so well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment