Tuesday, July 20, 2010

$400 Italian Handcrafted Dress Shoe

Man Oh Man!!!.....one of these days....

Check out this burgendy calf, Ecker Cap Toe, made from the finest Italian leather, full length cushion for that lavishing comfort. Priced at $395.00.

You all just don't understand, it is a goal of mine to be able to shop in a store such as Johnston & Murphy and have the "ability" to buy anything: a belt, tie, cuff links, ....if I could just walk out with an empty shopping bag it may fulfill some area of satisfaction.

Every time I walk in that store, I become overwhelmed with this feeling of unbelonging. When the sales representative asks me if I need any help, I proudly say, "No sir, I'm just window shopping". This store has some of the highest quality men's dress apparrel I've ever gazed my eyes upon. I cannot wait for the day I can walk in Johnston & Murphy, and not just to buy something, but also to not worry about how I am going to pay my phone bill for the next four (4) months. Somethings gotta give.

As for now, I suppose Macy's and JC Pennies will suffice. Can somebody say "CLEARANCE"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment