Friday, July 16, 2010

The Seersucker!!!

If you haven't been acquainted, please allow me to introduce you to my dear associate, the Seersucker suit!

I've been going to the NC General Assembly frequently this summer for my internship and it seems like everyone down there are wearing these white, thin striped suits, called Seersuckers.

Seersuckers are intended to be worn during the warmer, sunnier seasons of the year. (For men who dress professionally everyday in the blazing sun) Apparently the fabric is lighter (as in weight) and keeps the body cool when challenged by the summer heat. We're not just talking about a mere fashion statement my friends, seersuckers are essential to life.

From state Senators & House members, to lobbyists, and even interns like myself (except for me) have been sporting these "interesting" pieces of apparel. These suits are to be worn with light colored shirts and ties (neck or bow).

Now I want one! I know I know, way to jump on the band wagon right? But the worst part is that these suits have been around for years..... and I'm just now learning about these suckers (pun intended). Lol!


Next year, Ehrick will be included on the not so latest fashion!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LIKE THEM....I'VE LIKED THEM FOR A WHILE. BUT SINCE I CAN'T FIT ANY, I GOTTA WAIT TILL I DROP MOR LBS!! THEY R REALLLY GOOD!!

Post a Comment