Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Stacy Adam: Business Fashion "No No's"

Gentlemen, my friends...The shoes illustrated in this post are not intended for any sort of "professional" business engagement.

Before I continue, allow me to emphasize that this is strictly my "opinion".
These shoes scream Jazz Club. Now, I've actually seen some Stacy Adams that I consider acceptable for the business environment. (Although I still would not wear them)
- If your shoes are two-toned, calico, animal print, or multi-colored leave them in the closet.
- If your shoes have the golden shoelace tips, leave them in the closet.
- If your shoes have the golden rim in the front, leave them in the closet.
- If light reflects off your shoes in the shade because they're patent leather, leave them in the closet.
- If your shoes are blue, red, orange, pink,... and they match your three (3) piece Stacy Adam suit, leave them at the store!

I just wanted to get that off my chest. Again, this is just my "opinion".

0 comments:

Post a Comment